Location Tool PRO (2018)Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
How to do
1. Create masses to define the locations or make a .rvt file that contains masses to be loaded into the projects.
2. Start up the Location tool
3. In the dialog box choose the mass or masses (Multi selection for mass is only available in pro)
4. Click Create task, and define the task name and parameter
5. Now click on the created task and add the elements to it in the category list. Click “Add selected Categories to Task”
6. In the Task dialog, select which tasks you want to run, and then click Run
7. The tool adds a shared parameter named OT_Location. Click on the elements to view the parameter
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1/ 10) just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|