The Family Exporter 2019Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Select and Export:
· Start by filtering and sorting the families list to simplify selecting what to export. If items are preceded by green checkboxes and already exists at the given path, you could verify last export date by selecting the list item and look in the info area date.
· If desired check the overwrite checkbox to avoid further overwrite questions. You will get this opportunity at export time as well.
· Continue by checking all items to be exported.
o Check the header checkbox to check all items in current list
o or check items one by one
o or make a multiple selection and then check all selected
o or use spacebar to check and up/down arrow to select next item
o or any combination of the methods above.
Unchecking item is just as simple.
· Ensure the output path is set to where you want to store your family content. If you forget to set it the first time you will be reminded when clicking the export button.
· Click the export button. The button is only enabled when items in the families list are checked.
· All successfully exported items should now be preceded by green checkboxes.
· Verify export by selecting items in the list and look at info date.
· Right click the export path text to open a new file explorer showing the export folder content.
List sorting and filtering:
· Sort any list ascending or descending by clicking the column header.
· Family name column could be filtered by clicking column header funnel icon. Add or remove filter characters as you please. Wildcards not allowed.
· To filter by category, click category column header funnel icon. Check or uncheck categories by your choice.
Hint: Funnel icon color indicates if filter is set. Grey indicates no filter. Glowing orange is filter set.
Category filter is always set (glowing orange).
· Use “Set output path” button to refresh the families list without reloading the Autodesk® Revit® model. Just open and OK the folder selection tool.
· The families list will be automatically updated when swapping Revit model followed by moving the mouse pointer over the export family tool.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
This application user interface utilizes the Windows WPF dockable panel. At present this application can only be initialized either at Revit Startup or In Zero Document state. If Revit is active in a Non Zero Document State (a document is open) when installing this application, you must either close all documents or restart Revit before the application dockable panel can be opened.
Use SjodenByggDesignAB@telia.com for support, error reports, comments and suggestions.
|Version Number||Version Description|