Easy PDF PrintWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Click on the Easy PDF Print button in Bimodel panel. The Easy PDF Print main window will be opened.
- In the Printer section, select the printer driver you want. Make sure to choose from the virtual type driver.
- Click on the Printing Preferences button to set the preferences for the selected printer. It is highly recommended to do it before attempting to export.
- In the Print Setup part, select the printer setup you want. You could manage the defined print setups or add a new one by clicking on the Print Setup Manager button.
- You could override the paper size and orientation of the selected print setup. If you choose the From Parameters button, you could set the paper size and orientation dynamically (each sheet can be exported to PDF with its own size and orientation).
- In the Print Range part, you should select the sheets you want to export PDF from Sheets tab or easily select the sheet sets from Sheet Sets. Keep in mind that only sheets in each sheet set will be selected and the views will be omitted.
- You could manage sheet sets by clicking on Sheet/View Set Manager button.
- In the File part, you see the output PDF name that contains the Sheet Number of selected sheets. You could add a prefix and suffix to the name with a customs value or by selecting a parameter.
- In the Edit Parameter part, you could fill a parameter by combining other parameter values. If you follow a naming convention, this feature will help you.
- Click on the OK button to start the process of creating PDF. The execution time of this command will vary depending on the selected PDF driver.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Visit our website here: http://www.bimodel.fr
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Compatibility with Autodesk® Revit® 2022.|
|Compatibility with Revit 2021.|