Cadsum OBJ Exporter for Autodesk® Revit® - TrialWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Steps to use Cadsum OBJ Exporter for Revit:
1. Open your Revit model in an appropriate Revit version.
2. Click on the "Export OBJ" button in the ribbon bar and you will get a dialog with settings options.
3. Now click on the Export button and you will be directed to the save dialog to select save file location.
4. Your exported model will be saved in the selected file location. View your exported model in the appropriate viewer.
Steps to Activate:
1. Click on the "Activate License" button in the ribbon bar.
2. Enter the license key and press the Activate button. For license activation, the internet is required.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
If you have any query related to this product. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|3.0.0 Added support to Revit version 2023. 2.2.0 Texture improved 2.1.0 Minor bug fixed. 2.0.0 Added support to Revit version 2022.|
|2.2.0 Texture improved 2.1.0 Minor bug fixed. 2.0.0 Added support to Revit version 2022.|
|2.1.0 Minor bug fixed. 2.0.0 Added support to Revit version 2022.|
|Added support to Revit version 2022.|
|1. Fast and precise output. 2. Handy settings options to get the required results.|