Place a Legend or Schedule on Multiple SheetsWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Navigate to a Sheet View with a placed Legend or Schedule.
- Run the Place Legend or Place Schedule command from the Torsion Tools panel on the Add-Ins tab.
- Select the Legend or Schedule on the sheet to replicate to other Sheets.
- Select the Sheets to place the Legend or Schedule on.
- If the Legend or Schedule already exists on any of the Sheets selected, the Legend or Schedule's location will be updated to match that of the Legend selected in step 3.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
The command will place an instance of the selected Legend on each of the Sheets selected.
The command will place an instance of the selected Schedule on each of the Sheets selected.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
- This command must be run from a Sheet View.
Please send an email to email@example.com for any questions, comments, or concerns.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|This update includes Autodesk® Revit® 2022 functionality as well as improved performance.|
|This update includes .NET 4.8 for Revit 2021 functionality as well as improved performance with other languages when filtering for Legends and Schedules on sheets.|
|This is the initial version of the application.|