ElementsJoiner proWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
ElemntJoiner pro allows you to create automatic junctions between several Autodesk® Revit® solid elements. You can do join the operations with the following methods:
Select categories in the fist section and elements of another category in the second section, and do all the joint operations you need between Elements 1 and 2. For example, (you can select all structural Elements columns beams floors in the categories section and Walls in category section you can use advance selection to have more selection features and click join. The add-on will join each wall with the intersected Structural Elements.)
we can select an element of the same categories Ex Wall with Wall / Floor with Floor .....
Do operations according to the following criteria:
- Make Join operation only on based on Rule-based Filters in the project
- Make Join operation only on the elements in the level selected
- Make Join operation only on the structural walls or non-structural walls elements
- Make Join operation only on In-Place elements
- Make Join operation on Touched or Imbricate geometries
- If you want to join superposed walls go to Walls cleaner choose the type of the wall and click on Join Walls
- to disallow the join sides of beams or walls click on "unjoin at end" tab choose all or any type of element and click on unjoin button
NB: you can choose all walls types, the operation may take a long time (this feature is not recommended for big projects)
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|• Join / unjoin / join-switch Elements of same categories • Advance Selection based on Rule-based Filters • Advance Selection based on Types • Tow sensitivity levels of junctions (Touched and Imbricate) geometries|
|- Fix bug Revit Clash - Add join unjoin wall and beams at end|
|- Add Wall Cleaner (Join superposed walls). - Add progress bar - Improve user interface|