Electric High Voltage Power Cables E.H.V.P.C R2023Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
This plugin is designed for Windows 10, or a higher 64-bit environment. After the plugin installation begins you will see the installing message.
After finishing installing the plugin and starting Autodesk® Revit®, you will see a message for a load-related plugin DLL file.
You should choose the (Always Load) button to load the plugin with each Revit start, or (Load once) to ask you each time Revit start.
To start E.H.V.P.C select the Add-Ins ribbon tabs and click on the “High Voltage Electric Power Cables” button.
High voltage Electric Power Cables database will be loaded.
Now you can select your cable from more than three hundred cable types and click the Load button to start adding the following:-
- Create a New Cable instance type with the selected cable name (you must have “Rigid Nonmetallic Conduit (RNC Sch 40)”) in your Conduits Families.
- Create a New Electrical standard with selected cable name.
Now you have a new cable type added in Conduits Families.
And you have a new Electrical Standard with cable name, cable overall diameter and preferred bend radius according to the British Standard.
Before you can begin to draw cable, you should do the following steps:-
- Right-click on cable form Families – Conduits, select Create instance, and go drawing your cable.
- Do the same for each design cable type.
- Double-click the .exe installer and follow the instructions to install,
- As a prerequisite the "Microsoft Access Database Engine (2010)" installer will pop up, follow the instructions and install.
To uninstall: double-click on the .exe and follow the instructions OR use the standard windows program uninstaller from Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Compatible with Revit 2023|