Naviate Rebar 2023Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Create reinforcement using Modeless (floating dialog)
- Based on predefined settings, perform automatic generation of reinforcement for standard concrete elements such as beams, columns or walls. You can switch to any view and revise created reinforcement or use other Autodesk® Revit® features.
Apply reinforcement on multiple elements
- Apply configured reinforcement on multiple elements of the same category, selected elements can have a different type, size, height or length.
Use rebar data from the project
- Rebar types, shape codes, hooks and element cover settings from the project are recognized and used for rebar creation.
Reinforcement will adapt to host changes
- Rebars are created as rebar sets and contained to host or other rebar elements.
Modify and update reinforcement
- Edit reinforcement without recreating the rebar elements.
Save settings for reuse
- Save the reinforcement configuration from the tool as “Named settings” and apply it to multiple elements. Modify all rebar created using the same “Named Setting” in one operation.
Keeps track of the changes
- Reinforcement created with Naviate Rebar can be edited using Revit features and Naviate Rebar features will capture those changes.
Please download the Whitepapers / How to use the product here
Double-click the downloaded msi file to install the product. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the add-in.
To uninstall this add-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Initial release October 2022|