Batch Export NWCWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Place the Revit files which you need to export to “nwc” in one folder.
- Open one of the Revit files which you want to export from the same path which all the .files exist.
- Run the tool. The export “nwc” interface will be shown.
- Select the path of Revit files.
- Select path to save the extracted “nwc” files.
- All the files will be exported to “nwc”.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
You need Naviswork manage (Same version as your Revit Version) to be installed on your machine.
Support Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Fix export bugs|
|Add 2022 version|
|Add 2018 version|
|Add 2020 version|