Placing LightWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
To run the application, select the button "Placing light” (see image 1).
- Step1- Select hosted light fixture on the false ceiling (see image 2).
- Step2- Select first corner of a rectangular room (see image 3).
- Step3- Select second corner of the rectangular room (see image 4).
- Step4- Enter integer Number for the number of Light Row (see image 5).
- Step5- Enter integer Number for the number of Light Column (see image 6).
- The program will insert and distribute the light fixtures in standard distribution “X – 2X -X ” and “Y-2Y-Y” (see image 7).
The selected light fixture in Step1 should be hosted type.
The inserted light fixtures will be the same type as the selected Light fixture and will be distributed on the same false ceiling of the selected light fixture in setup-1
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Click this Button to insert light fixture in standard distribution
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|