BidLight 2.0Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Click Takeoff/Estimate (The Blue Button) on the Bidlight Ribbon in Autodesk® Revit®
- Put your company email, and click Get a free/trial license
- Enter your Payment information
- Head over to your email, and finish the registration process
- Adjust your estimation in real-time
- Export your estimation to the cloud
- Head over to Bidlight.com, login and select your project
- Visualize/download and share your estimation in Excel file formats.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Fixed installer bug - Added Excel View - Added Export/Import unit prices|
|- Fixed installer bug - Added 3d Measurement - Added Section plans|
|- Fixed 3D selection - Added Drywall estimation node - Fixed performance|
|- Added personal Database -Added 3D view -Crush issue fixed|