General Usage Instructions
Batch reload function of the add-in serves the purpose of reloading multiple linked files
- When your Autodesk® Revit® file has many stale links (e.g. after eTransmit / changed file location)
- Click on the BIMaven tab, and click on the batch reload Revit icon.
- This will pop up a dialog which will allow you to select the links which require a refresh.
- To select multiple items, hold shift and click/drag the files that are required.
- Holding Ctrl and clicking also allows for additional files to be added to the list.
- When done selecting the files, select reload from.
- Which will request a folder from which you can, then select the fresh file location.
- As the search is not recursive, do select only the files per folder.
- Repeat the steps for each folder containing the files.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Batch Reload Revit Link
Batch reload function of the add-in serves the purpose of reloading multiple linked files.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Currently, the file will reload on an exact file when the file name matches.
Do email me at email@example.com for more support & questions.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|New update contains minor change - app icon|