Parameters Text CaseWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- From Add-Ins tab activate the tool.
- Select checkbox “1” if you want to convert to “Upper case”.
- Select checkbox “2” if you want to convert to “Lower case”.
- Select checkbox “3” if you want to convert to “Sentence case”.
- Select checkbox “4” if you want to convert “Title Case”.
- Choose whether you want to change the text case in type or instance parameter from button "7"
- Select the category of the element in which you want to change the text case from button "8"
- Select the parameter in which you want to change the text value from button "9"
- If you want to change the text case in entire project , select checkbox “6”
- If you want to run the tool in selection, select checkbox number “5“
(In this case please select the desired element before running the tool)
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer by downloading it again from Autodesk App store, and select the 'Uninstall' button, or you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|