Renumber PartsWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Select a prefix, a separator, and a starting number.
2. Select the temporary color that you want.
3. Press add and start selecting MEP elements.
4. Press CTRL + A to select multiple elements.
5. Press Reset Color if you want to reset the color of the elements in the current view.
6. Create a view with all your spools
7. Press Color elements by prefix to assign colors to elements based on their prefix
In case elements where missed in the middle, the offset up and down buttons can be used
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
-If you use different types of separators in the name of the spool in the same file, the add-in will only work properly with the last separator used.
|Version Number||Version Description|