Batch Join, Unjoin Elements with custom orderWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- From the current view, click on the add-in button
- A new window form will open up to let you choose the List 1 and List 2 elements by Category, Family, and Type.
- The Categories will show up as default. You can double click on the name of each category to load the Families and Types of that Category and select as you like.
- Make sure you select the List 1 and List 2 correctly
- Click on the start button to run the code
- The status of running code will be shown on the Autodesk® Revit® status bar to indicate the progress
Click on the activation icon on the top right corner to open up the activation form. In this form, it will show the Request Code for the add-in.
Please copy this Request Code and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the activation code.
Once you received the code, open the activation form again and paste them to the activation code text box and click on the Active button.
Make sure you have an internet connection available when active the add-in.
This is the single license activation, if you want to use all the add-in of Cherry BIM services, please visit https://www.cherrybimservices.com/ for the subscription purchase option.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
After purchasing the add-in, you will have 14 days to activate the add-in by sending the Product ID from the License tab to my email: email@example.com
If you have any bugs or issues during installation or using this add-in, please contact me by my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Support Revit 2021|
|- Update license fixes|
|The first release.|