View Filter ManagerWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Open a project and run the application from ribbon's Add-in tab, a dialog will open:
Choose a view from which you want to copy view filters and/or their overrides.
Check the filters you want to copy.
Check filter overrides to copy.
Check the destination views/view templates, use one of the options at "Reordering/Placement of filters" if necessary.
Push a button "Copy".
Use "Move Up" and "Move Down" buttons to reorganize filters in case you want them to be sorted differently than they appear right now after they are copied to a destination view. You can save this configuration for further reuse.
Use an option "Sorting: by Visibility/Graphics" together with "Reorder Filters" and other suboptions to position copied filters:
- "Prefer Mix Over Stacked": common filters are sorted using their positions in a Destination View/VT
- "Stacked": all checked filters are appended one after another in a destination view
Use checkboxes in a list of view types to narrow down the list of views displayed in a Combobox with views/view templates at the top of the dialog.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer by downloading it again from Autodesk App store, and select the 'Uninstall' button, or you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
Please send e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions about functionality, improvements, feature requests, bug reports, etc
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added 2021 support.|
|Added 2020 support.|
|Added 2019 support.|
|Added 2018 support.|
- Purge unused filters.
- Delete filters: in a Project, in All Views and View Templates.
- Delete views and view templates.
- Transfer selected filters and view templates between multiple projects.
- "Empty rules" - shows and saves a list of filters in a project that haven't got any rules applied to them together with names of Views and View Templates that these filters are applied to.
- Export filters' data (filter name, categories, views and view templates) to a file that can be opened in Excel
- New controls for reordering and placement of filters in destination views/view templates:
> "Reorder, Append at end"
> "Keep position of Common Filters"
> "Start at position"