Metal Framing Wall 2020Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Metal Framing Wall contains several modules that make framing metal walls fast and easy.
- Wall+M automates framing design work for steel walls.
- Create detailed multi-layer metal wall framing for any Autodesk® Revit® project using predefined or custom rules and templates
- Supports C+C (incl. C+C Chamfered), C+U (incl. C+U Special) and U+U framing systems
- Frame multi-story houses 10x faster than using standard Revit interface
- Easily configure supporting structure, openings, complex L or T connections, details, service hole positions, and more for straight or arched light-frame walls
- Automate sheathing layouts
- Frame architectural curtain walls with highly detailed elements and curtain panels (including complex fills and internal frames) precisely
- Freely revise your Revit model with simple selection of the elements and properties you want to modify, find structural and engineering clashes
- Perform structural analyses without leaving Revit at any stage of design process
- Generate shop drawings and cut lists with one click; get real-time take-offs and views, auto-sorting and dimensioning, and optional export to any CNC machines (Howick, Metroll, Pinnacle, etc.)
- Smart Walls Revit addon is for managing walls in Revit, letting you:
- rapidly disassemble layers into different wall types
- fully control joins and gap distances
- split walls into separate panels with predefined settings
- insert gravity points
- manage information with an export-to-Excel feature
- Cut Opening creates openings with fire safety components throughout a Revit model where MEP intersects with walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, beams, and columns. Also creates openings with special holding details for structural beams.
- Automatically creates openings where ducts, pipes, cable trays or conduits intersect walls, floors, roofs, ceilings, beams or columns
- Automatically adds openings with predefined sizes in accordance with MEP line based element sizes, categories and system classifications
- Automatically joins openings with predefined configurations
- Automatically inserts Fire Dampers where ducts clash with walls, floors, ceilings or roofs with fire rating
- Automatically inserts structural openings for separated architectural and structural models
- Enhance BIM-team work and deliverables for integrated project delivery (IPD)
- Sort Mark renumbers Revit elements and detects, renumbers grids, determines swing direction and orientation (and add them as properties), recalculates shared coordinates, etc.
- Detects grid geometry and automatically renumbers them after any project change
- Renumbers of any Revit elements (Doors, Windows, Columns, Pipes, etc.) in a number of different ways
- Writes swing direction for the doors into the door's properties
- Writes flip/mirror orientation for the selected elements
- Creates new shared parameters, recalculates shared X, Y, Z coordinates
- Possibility to save numbering settings under the separate name
- Possibility to sort elements in Ascending/Descending order, and many more functions
Install or uninstall Metal Framing Wall according to standard procedures.
Download the app from the Autodesk App store.
Double-click the file to start the installation process.
Follow the instructions on your screen.
Installation file path: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Revit\Addins\2020
To uninstall, go to ‘Programs and Features’ on your Control Panel, select ‘TOOLS 4 BIM Dock [year]’ (published by AGACAD), and click ‘Uninstall.’
You can find E-Help in two ways: press F1 or click the E-Help button on the product main menu.
For assistance with Metal Framing Wall, visit the E-HELP page or contact our support team at email@example.com. We'll get back to you within 24 hours (weekends excluded).
|Version Number||Version Description|
|New release for 2020|