AR VR for Autodesk® Revit®Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Install this plugin and then open Revit
- In the Ribbon bar, you will see the plugin tab.
- Click on the Help button to access help and activation details.
- Load any model, set view (this view will be the initial view in VR), and click on the "Convert to AR VR" button. It will generate a folder for your system.
- Transfer the converted folder to your Mobile or Tablet.
- Install this Android App on your Mobile or Tablet. The IOS app coming soon.
- Open the Android app "Epic AR VR" and browse the exported file "*.unitydata"
- Now select whether you want to load the model for Augmented Reality or Virtual Reality
Visit our website for more information, see the below video, or visit: http://visionworkplace.com/how_to_use_ar_vr
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the app/plug-in. You may need to restart Autodesk Product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, you can run the installer again, or click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) or Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs, and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1. The plugin is upgraded to Revit version 2024.|
|1. Plugin is upgraded to Revit version 2023 22.214.171.124 1. Plugin is upgraded to Revit version 2022|
|1. Plugin is upgraded to Revit version 2022|
|1.Added new user interface. 2.Added support for Revit version 2021 Version 1.0 Publish any Revit file securely for AR VR|
|Publish any Revit file securely for AR VR|