SimLab Composer Integration for Autodesk® Revit®Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- This plugin requires the SimLab Composer to be installed to run correctly.
- SimLab Composer can be downloaded from http://simlab-soft.com/3d-products/simlab-composer-trial.aspx
- SimLab Composer Integration allows the user to transfer models from Revit directly to SimLab Composer.
- Its menu can be found and accessed in Revit under the Extensions tab.
- The user can also "link" the Revit model to SimLab Composer, and changes to the Revit model will be reflected on SimLab Composer when the "Update" button is pressed.
- This plugin works only in 3D view, and not Plan view.
The installer will run automatically when you download this app/plug-in from the Autodesk App Store to start installing the app/plug-in.
OR, you can simply double-click the downloaded installer to start installing the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in:
Exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it then simply run the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button.
OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Updating Plugin for Autodesk® Revit® 2020.|
|Updating Plugin for Revit 2019.|
|Updating Plugin for Revit 2018.|