Plot Manager 2019 TrialWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Select the sheets or sheetset to export
- Select the correct papersize setting. When a paper size is selected proceed to 3
- Select the scale setting: Calculated: The scale is adjusted to fit the paper. But it will keep its original proportions. The sheet might not exactly fit the page. Fit: The scale is adjusted to exactly fit the page.
- Select the file settings. When the option to combine all sheets into a single file is selected, the filename can be manually edited. By default the filenaming rules are used. The filenaming rules can be edited by pressing the button on the right of the file name. See the description below.
- Press OK to generate the PDF(s).
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Starts the Plot Manager dialog to export sheets to PDF with the options you specify.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Please visit ampersandsoftware.nl or contact Ampersand Software for further information on Revit Plot Manager and detail on their available services.
novaPDf cannot write to folder message
When you get the messge novaPDf cannot write to folder: C:\Users\..\AppData\Roaming\Softland\novaPDF. You need to create a profile with the NovaPDF printersettings. This error occurs on Windows 10 and Windows 7 systems with the latest updates installed.
To create a new profile, follow the following steps:
- In Revit, go to the command Print
- Select the novaPDF for SDK v7 printer
- Click options
- In the novaPDF for SDK v7 Properties dialog select the tab Profile
- Press the Copy... button to copy the current profile
- Press OK
Now printing with the Plot Manager should work!
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Version 5.2.1 - Stabilty fixes (temporary file name with fixed extension)|
|Version 5.1.5 - Added cancel button - Stabilty fixes|
|First 2019 version|