Automatic Clash Solver for MEP and MEP Up and DownWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Run the tool.
2. Adjust the clash setting from the "clash setting" button and define if you need to detect clashes between the project’s elements only or the project elements and links. (If you changed the setting you need to close Autodesk® Revit® and reopen it to activate the new setting).
3. Define the needed offset for the newly created elements and press "enter" from your keyboard
4. Define the needed angle for the newly created elements and press "enter" from your keyboard
5. Define the needed distance or length for the newly created elements and press "enter" from your keyboard (in case if you are working with "Automatic Clash Mode")
6. The tool has 3 modes
a. MEP up and down mode which is the manual mode of the tool. It requires you to split the Duct, Pipe, Cable Tray, and Conduit manually and the tool will make the crossing for you.
b. Automatic clash mode which will automatically detect the clashes between a selected element and any other object, and it will do the needed splitting and crossing automatically (for cable tray and conduit you need to create 2 splits manually).
c. Offset from one side mode which will automatically offset the selected element, and it will do the needed crossing automatically (it require one manual split).
7. The clash will be solved.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Support Contact: email@example.com.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added Support for version R2022.|
|Added Support for version R2021.|