Project Sweeper FinalWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Look for the "Project Sweeper" group of tools under the "Add-Ins" tab.
- Press the tool button that matches the type of style\pattern you want to remove.
- Select which styles\patterns should be removed and what should be done with elements using the style\pattern.
- Press OK to commit changes back to Revit.
The help document has detailed instructions.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
- The Line Pattern Cleaner does not check view specific overrides. If any elements, categories or filters in a view have been overridden and that line pattern is removed by LPC, it will revert back to <By Object Style>.
- The Fill Pattern Cleaner does not check view specific overrides. If any elements, categories or filters in a view have been overridden and that line pattern is removed by FPC, it will revert back to <By Material>.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Free and final version of this app. There will be no more updates after this.|