Private Login & LockWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. You need to set up user first.
- Type your password. Leave the field blank if you do not need a password
- Create a slogan/message/note you like
- Change the color
- Enable login if you want to require a login dialogue when starting Revit
- Lock now: if you want to lock the Revit screen immediately
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system
|Version Number||Version Description|