Lock Projects & LoginWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
You need to set up user first.
- Type your password. Leave the field blank if you do not need a password
- Create a slogan/message/note you like
- Change the color
- Enable login if you want to require a login dialogue when starting Revit
- Lock Screen: if you want to lock the Revit screen immediately
- You have to restart the Revit program to make the app run.
Note: When you run the application for the first time, the private key will be displayed. The application automatically generates the key. The key will help you recover your password in case you forget it. However, the private key cannot be displayed or changed in the future. Thus, you have to save it in a safe place such as notes, cell phone, or paper.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1. Add "Lock Project" function 2. Add "Lock Screen" function 3. Add digital signing|
|1. Support Revit 2023 2. Add background mode. An image will be displayed every time you open Revit software and then automatically close.|