General Usage Instructions
How to use:
1. Run ScrubIt in a model that is detached from its Central file.
2. Select any Views, Legends, Schedules, Sheets that you want to keep and not removed.
3. Select the “Append Purge” option when all unused elements should be purged.
4. Click on “ScrubIt”.
5. Save As to a new file name (use the "Compact File" option in the save options).
6. Finished, the Model file is ready to share with external consultants.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
For more information on BIM Optimized, how to use ScrubIt, or other products offered, visit www.bimoptimized.com
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Updated to work with Autodesk® Revit® 2021 and edited the documentation.|
|Fixed an issue with Scrubbing linked files and matter with the user interface.|
|Added new features: selection of items to keep, store selection states, improved the speed of processing large projects.|