Schedule LookupWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. While anywhere in project go to the "Add-ins" tab >> "ModPlus" panel >> and click the Schedule Lookup button.
2. Inside the main window (1) type in the values into search bar that a table you are looking for should contain. You can specify several values. All of them would present in matching table at ones. To separate the values easily just press spacebar twice after each one as you type. You can change the default delimiter symbol if you need to (e.g. in case the values you are looking for contain the default one).
3. After that, specify where the entered values should be contained. You are given three options to look in a) field or parameter names b) column headings names or c) cell values.
4. Choose if you want the search to be case-insensitive (ignore case) and whether you typed in whole values or only their parts (substrings)
5. ... and press Find. That's all!
To clean the search bar click "Clean" whenever you need to.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App Store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) or Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs, and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Activation of found schedule view added.|
|Delayed search issue solved.|