Matterport Plug-inWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Workflow of product and how it fits into user’s workflow.
- Scan a physical space using the Matterport Technology
- Order Matterport Scan-to-BIM and/or Matterpak assets
- From Revit software install the Matterport Plug-in
- Connect to your Matterport account using Matterport cloud credentials and authorize access to your Revit installation to download assets
- Use the space picker widget to search/navigate to the Matterport space to be imported
- Pick the space to download the available Scan-To-BIM asset, E57 file, or XYZ file
Refer support article for more details: https://support.matterport.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405589324947
- 64-Bit Windows 10
- .NET Framework 4.8
- Revit 2023 Or Revit 2022
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
User must have purchased a MatterPak, .E57 or BIM File Add-on for their space.
Application will default to the highest fidelity asset contained in your space. BIM File -> .E57 -> MatterPak
Read our support article here: https://support.matterport.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405589324947. If there are further questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Updated for Revit 2023|
|OAuth-based secure connectivity to Matterport cloud account from Revit. Import Scan-To-BIM. Import & Convert Matterport E57 or XYZ point cloud files into Revit compatible project. Digitally signed|