Join GeometryWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Open the Revit model and run the Interference check with Floors, Walls, Structural Columns and Framing.
- Export the HTML file and save the file.
- Goto BIM BOT tab and click on the Join Geometry tool
- After opening the Join geometry tool select the saved HTML file to process.
- After completing, run the tool again to check Interference with Floors, Walls, Structural columns, and Framing report count will be reduced.
Clean joins will be created between two or more host elements that share a common face, such as walls and floors.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Watch Help Video or Contact us directly email@example.com.
|Version Number||Version Description|