SOFiSTiK 3D-PDF Export 2020Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Using "SOFiSTiK 3D-PDF Export" enables a user to create a 3D-PDF document from the 3D model in Revit.
1. Open a project in Revit.
2. Select the Add-ins tab in order to access to the SOFiSTiK 3D-PDF Export commands.
3. Select the elements that will be exported, if the selection set is empty the complete model will be exported.
4. Click on the command button “Export” to create the 3D PDF file.
5. The settings dialog will be launched to customize and configure the output file and appearance and quality of the model.
6. If the export process was successfully completed, the PDF file will be opened automatically.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|