Formwork for concrete structureWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Insert families with the icon "Load families"
- Insert the Plate component, using the placement mode in the work plane. Then center it with the concrete column.
- Insert the front and side panel components, you can use the modify tab to copy elements, or mirror the created elements.
- Insert the Stiffeners component for structuring the column panel.
- Finish by inserting the Bolts and Ties component and in an elevation view, copy the same element with the array tool, defining a number of Bolts and spacing between each one.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Adapted for English and Autodesk® Revit® 2019|