Lidar TopographyWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Generation of topography:
- Load a Lidar point cloud file (.LAS or .LAZ), or load the demo sample file using the button provided.
- Set the positioning to auto or manual. Set a manual coordinate of the Autodesk® Revit® internal point for accurate geographical placement.
- Choose the level of point density. Note that more density requires more time for Revit to create the toposurface. A rule of thumb is that your toposurface shall have around 50 000 points. More points are possible to use but that will require one hour or more in some cases.
- Optionally enable an area with high-density points, ensuring that the size of this area is small, otherwise full density will be taken in the whole area, and take an enormous time.
- Click on Create Topography button to create the topography. In trial mode, you should use the demo tomography described on point number 1.
- Reduce the Topography curve interval under massing and site to see the terrain in much greater detail.
Note: The software uses a mesh of points as opposed to points along contours from CAD. The result interpolation provides an incredibly tight and realistic description of the terrain that can be seen in the sections and in the views with the tight distance between contours.
- Run the supplied installer
- Introduce the serial number in case you have a license
- Confirm the installation settings
- The plugin is now available to run inside Revit.
- Close all Revit sessions.
- Run the uninstaller from the installation directory or from the shortcut in the Windows program menu.
- Confirm the uninstallation
- The program is then uninstalled.
This software importas .LAS and .LAZ point clouds.
Currently, the number of points to create a topography is recommended at around 50 000.
Licenses and Pricing
Topography is sold online as floating, perpetual and subscription licenses. Please browse and buy, using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) on the topography webpage of archi web store. Payment is processed via our partner PayPal: all major credit cards are accepted.
There are no known issues with the software. A selection that exceeds 50 000 points may require a very long time to be processed by the Revit.
Technical support is provided primarily through our website discussion groups, FAQ and contact.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Support for Revit 2024|
|Handling of LAS files that do not contain ground points. Handling of error when CSV file is locked.|
|Initial release on Revit app store|