CAD Files Converter PROWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Click on "CADConverter.exe"
2. Browse FBX file as an input
3. Browser output file location
4. Click on "Start Conversion"
5. Click OK to save the dialog and view the file in the object file viewer.
To install the application, click on CADConverter.exe after downloading the installer from the store.
To uninstall this plug-in, go to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Usually, the user will get the license key within 5 minutes of purchase. In case of any issue, the user will still be able to use the plugin for 15 days with full functionality. Meanwhile contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a license key.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added support for new file formats: DXF and DAE|