ProtoTech's PARASOLID Importer for Revit® - TrialWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Download and install the app.
- Launch Revit and Load a model.
- There’s an ‘Add-ins’ tab on the ribbon bar. It contains the following ribbon buttons as shown in the image below: ‘Import', ‘Preference’, and 'About Us'.
- Click on the ‘Import’ button to import the model in Revit.
- This will launch Open file dialog in which you can specify the directory and filename of your choice.
- From preferences, you can set the options for the output file. The options are as follows:-
- Transfer attributes - By default, this is checked. Check to transfer attributes such as color.
- Read hidden entities - By default, this is checked. Check to read hidden entities.
- Read free points - By default, this is checked. Check to read free points.
- Read Free Edges - By default, this is checked. Check to read free edges.
- Reset default - Click this button to reset to default settings for PARASOLID.
7. 'About Us' button displays information about the company, product, and license details.
To work this plugin with Revit, it is mandatory to have the Prototech Plugin Engine installed on your system machine. The installer of PARASOLID Importer for Revit will install a plug-in engine if it is not installed and further it will install PARASOLID Importer for Revit.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Note:- Uninstallation of the Plugin Engine is done separately. It can be done from the Control Panel.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1. Added support on Revit 2024.|