Wall ChamferWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
To Chamfer walls:
- Click on the “Wall Chamfer” button in “Bimodel” pull button.
- Select a wall and then select another wall that has an intersection with the first wall.
- The Chamfered wall will be created.
For configuration (By default, the configuration is set based on the first selected wall):
- Click on the “Config” button in “Bimodel” pull button. A form will be opened.
- Set the parameters (Leave them unchecked if you want to use default)
- The configurations will be saved until you close Revit application.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Visit our website here: http://www.bimodel.fr
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Compatibility with Autodesk® Revit® 2022|