LotSpec for Autodesk® Revit® 2023Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Installation, Activation & Initial Project Setup
- Download and install the Lotspec for Revit application. If Autodesk Revit remains open during installation, it may require a restart to ensure a complete installation.
- Open Autodesk Revit and use your license key to activate the product when the LotSpec license activation wizard appears.
- If evaluating LotSpec for Revit for the first time, use the Request Trial License button within the license activation wizard to receive a 30 day trial key via email.
- When successfully activated, a LotSpec tab will be visible within the main Revit menu but will not be available for use until the active project has been saved.
- To prepare a new project for use with LotSpec, open the LotSpec Settings dialog, navigate to the Views tab, and click the Create Default button to automatically create and assign a Primary Solve View.
- While still in the LotSpec Settings dialog, navigate to the Project Files tab, Add a new Project File definition, and specify the current project in the File Name field.
- From the main LotSpec menu, open the Auto Dim Settings dialog and click the Load Auto Dimension Family button to insert a family required for the LotSpec auto dimensioning process.
- Save the project to complete the initial setup process.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Please email email@example.com for general questions, bugs or requests related to LotSpec.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|An upgrade release to support the new Revit 2023 platform.|