Cable Tray HangersWin32 and 64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Select the desired Element.
- Click the Element hanger command.
- The Element Hangers form will appear.
- Select the hanger family type.
- Write the offset distance between hangers in mm.
- Select the upper level of the hanger or the tool will select it automatically.
- Click ok to get the result
- This tool will automatically place hangers along all the elements.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel/Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|The tool will change the hanger offset due to the change in Cable Tray offset The user can choose to enter the distance between hangers in mm or inches If the Cable Tray moved the hanger will follow the Cable Tray To apply the above select the desired Cable Tray - run the tool-click update/close button.|