Grid Location StamperWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- First, check if your project already has GRIDS.
- Start the add-in GRID LOCATION STAMPER.
- If the Parameter "Grid Location Stamp" is not created yet you can choose to automatically create it by pushing the CREATE PARAMETER button.
- You can choose between two options to select the elements: MANUAL SELECTION or SELECT ALL THE ELEMENTS IN THE PROJECT.
- Click OK and all the data of the grid location will be stored in the parameter "Grid Location Stamp" inside each selected element.
- New function: Add "Grid Location Stamp" parameter to the schedules in your project
- New options to choose the decimal precision of the grid location data.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Some users behind a Firewall or proxy may have problems activating the add-in. Please follow the instruction on the link to solve proxy problems.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Updated for Autodesk® Revit® 2023.|
|New options to choose the decimal precision of the grid location data.|
|New function added: Add GLS Parameter to existing Schedules in the project.|
|Updated for Autodesk® Revit® 2022|
|Updated for Autodesk® Revit® 2021.|
|Now one app for Autodesk® Revit® 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 Included new option to choose the format of the grid location data : X-Y or Y-X|