IGES Exporter for Autodesk® Revit®Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Download and install the app.
- Launch Revit and Load a model.
- There’s an ‘Add-ins’ tab on the ribbon bar. It contains the following ribbon buttons as shown in the image below: ‘Export', ‘Preference’, and 'About Us'.
- Click on the ‘Export’ button to export the model to .iges/.igs file.
- This will launch save as dialog in which you can specify the directory and filename of your choice.
- From preferences, you can set the options for the output file. The options are as follows:-
- Write trimmed surfaces - By Default, This is checked.
- Write all Surfaces as Spline Surfaces(IGES 128)
- Write all Surfaces as Spline Curves(IGES 126)
- Write Free Points -By default, This is checked.
- Write Free Edges -By default, This is checked.
- Reset Defaults - Click this button to reset to default settings for IGES.
7. 'About Us' button displays information about the company, product, and license details.
To work this plugin with Revit, it is mandatory to have the Prototech Plugin Engine installed on your system machine. The installer of IGESExporterForRevit will install plug-in engine if it is not installed and further it will install IGESExporterForRevit.
To uninstall this plug-in, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Note:- Uninstallation of the Plugin Engine is done separately. It can be done from the Control Panel.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1. Supports Revit 2023.|