Megara Shared Parameters BinderWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Choose your shared parameters file.
- Click to acquire shared parameters. To let the app smart engine query your shared parameters.
- Choose your desired shared parameters, filter them by group or just let the app show every shared parameter you have.
- Now choose your parameters data, whether you want it by type or by instance parameter.
- Choose where your parameter will be added.
- Let the app know your families root folders and check if you want to automatically clean backups in the contained folders.
- Click Start and let the magic happen.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
We are gladly receiving your support requests on our email:
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added Support to Revit 2022|
|Added Missing & New Parameters Group according to latest Autodesk® Revit® Version: " Electrical Engineering - Layers - Model Properties - Rebar Set - Set"|
|Added Support to Revit 2021 Fixed Special Case where the plugin handles Revit errors outside its scope.|
|Added Support to Revit 2020|
|Added more Strict Algorithm to detect Backup Files Performance Optimization|
|Added Support to Revit 2018|