Smart Walls 2020Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
Smart Walls is a powerful tool for managing walls in Autodesk® Revit®.
- Manage the information on all walls in your project.
- Export filtered, grouped, or selected information (wall parameters) to Excel.
- Decompose wall layers into separate wall types according to the user's predefined configuration.
- Fully control joins and gap distances between walls.
- Insert gravity points.
- Add additional information about real wall orientation, elevation, or coordinates.
- Split walls at exact locations by using grid lines, openings, or other walls.
- Split walls automatically by predefined panel size.
Install or uninstall Smart Walls according to standard procedures.
Download the app from the Autodesk App Store.
Double click the file to start the installation process.
Follow the instructions on your screen.
Installation file path: C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\Revit\Addins\2020
To uninstall, go to ‘Programs and Features’ on your Control Panel, select ‘TOOLS 4 BIM Dock 2020’ (published by AGACAD), and click ‘Uninstall.’
You can find E-Help in two ways: press F1 or click the E-Help button on the product main menu.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|New release for 2020|