Avoid Clashes (Real Time)Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Adjust tool settings and save your settings.
- Run the tool
- Click "Last Modified" button if you want to detect clashes between your last created element and all other elements in the project .
- Click "Selected Elements" button if you want to detect clashes between your selected elements and all other elements in the project.
- Activate real time clash detection if you need it (after modelling any element click modify in the top left side of your Revit interface) to enable real time clash detection to work.
- The tool will highlight your element and any other element intersecting with it.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Support Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Upgrade to 2024 version.
|1.Performance enhancement 2.Enhancement when working in worksharing models with many users,if the element is borrowed or owned by another user. 3.Added support to the Revit 2021
|Upgrade to 2020 version
|. Fixing clash with slanted and sloped elements . Activate real-time clash