Kreo FixerWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
After installation and registration at https://plan.kreo.net/ and you can start using Kreo Takeoff and Kreo Plan.
1) Kreo Fixer automatically splits multi-storey vertical objects (architectural and structural columns, walls) by intersected floors. Precast and steel columns, curtain and stacked walls are not split.
2) Kreo Fixer automatically fixes door and window functions. Assigns to windows and doors the same function (internal or external only) their host wall has.
3) Kreo Fixer automatically finds intersected elements and automatically applies Join Geometry command where possible. Kreo Fixer could ask the user about the priorities of intersected elements.
4) Kreo Fixer automatically checks the material names of the elements. Fixer ought to user replace any "By category", "Default", "General" material name with appropriate one from Material Library.
5) Kreo Fixer automatically checks and fixes the MEP system names if they empty.
6) Kreo Fixer automatically checks and shows the list of walls and floors with checked "Structural = Enable analytical model" parameter but with no "Structure" layer.
|Ribbon/Toolbar Icon||Command||Command Description|
Fix to Kreo
Fixes Revit models to Kreo Takeoff & Kreo Plan
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart Autodesk to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit Autodesk if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
The Kreo Automation platform is integrated inside Revit allowing BIM users to fix BIM models to Kreo Takeoff and Kreo Plan.
If you have any questions or comments, please let us know and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For general inquiries about the software, feel free to contact us via email using the following email address:
Still interested, but not quite ready to contact us?
Subscribe to our newsletter in the footer or follow us on social media to stay up to date with the developments of our Software:
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Support for Revit 2021|