Autonomous HVAC CFD ConnectorWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
1. Install the AHC Connector plugin using the installer and installation instructions. Also, make sure you have the Autodesk Data Exchange Connector for Revit installed.
2. Create your design in Revit using the 'Autonomous_HVAC_CFD_Revit_template.rte' design template.
3. After the design has been created, go to the Add-Ins tab and click on the AHC Connector button.
4. If there are any discrepancies in the design, a message box will pop up with information about the required changes.
5. Make those changes and click on the AHC Connector button again.
6. Repeat step 5 if you keep encountering validation errors until the validation is successful.
7. After a successful validation, the Revit Data Exchange Connector will pop up (Revit 2023).
8. For Revit 2024, go to the Collaborate tab and click on the Data Exchange Connector.
8. Proceed to create a data exchange of the design.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from the Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Support for partial import feature Minor bug fixes
|Added object-wall collision validation Fix bug for the room height validation The app is digitally signed and verified
|AHC Connector First Release