Naviate LT (Microdesk Accelerator)Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Keep producing and coordinating while remaining in a 3D view.
- The Bloom feature starts the 3D drafting process. Simply run the command click on any item with MEP connectors, and watch as duct and pipe extend from every connector automatically.
- Next, our elbow commands allow designers to quickly draw bends while working in a 3D view. Simply turn up, turn right, and be on your way.
- The move-connect and move-connect-align commands align MEP families and make logical connections. Use it to connect branch ductwork to its new VAV box location, or to connect a sanitary line to a water closet or lavatory. You choose whether the moving object should also be aligned to the connector when it is moved.
- Flip multiple solves the simple problem of flipping the work plane of multiple objects at once and works great with objects that are frequently hosted like outlets, lights, and air terminals.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from the Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. You will be asked to enter an email address to register the product. This is a free registration. Note: if the tools aren't activated, try restarting Autodesk® Revit® again.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Email NaviateSupport-US@symetri.com for assistance. This email is written in the footer of the About command dialog inside the toolkit.
|Version 5.0 provides upgrades to Revit 2024 and a UI rebranding to reflect our new company name. No functionality changes from 4.0. For more information, contact Symetri/Microdesk support or visit our website: https://www.naviate.com/
|Version 4.1 provides upgrades to Autodesk® Revit® 2023 and some minor UI updates. No functionality changes from 4.0. For more information, contact Microdesk support or visit our website: https://www.microdesk.com/bimrx/
|Version 4.0 provides upgrades to Autodesk® Revit® 2021 & 2022. Parameter tools have been migrated to BIMrx. For more information, contact Microdesk support or visit our website: https://www.microdesk.com/bimrx/
|Version 3.0 adds two new tools for moving and connecting Fabrication Parts, tools that add welds and couplings based on your button mapping. We've also upgraded the app for 2020, and provided international bug fixes for the Bloom and Delete System commands.
|Version 2.0 adds several new tools for aligning branches, rotating fittings, disconnecting and deleting systems. We've also added support for multiple languages.
|Multiple Revit Versions, fix some user reported bugs.