Automatically offset elements on CeilingWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Run the tool.
- Select if you want to run the tool on selection or the entire project or current view.
- Select the category of the element you want to work on it.
- Select Parameter to update (Offset parameter).
- Select whether you need to apply on all family types or a specific family.
- If you want to work on selection select the selection box
- Click OK
Before running the tool make sure you create the needed spaces.
The tool will work with families which has a parameter to change offset.
The tool will work with elements hosted on (Reference, Level, Floor, Ceiling, Orphaned host, Not associated host and Link).
The user can create the offset parameter to control the family elevation if not exist.
Current view option works with plan view only.
If you want to use it in section or 3D,etc.. you need to select specific elements before clicking the tool.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added version R2022 support (no change in version number)|