Views SynchronizerWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
- KEO Views Synchronizer plug-in functionality demonstration: KEO Views Synchronizer App - YouTube
1. Detail Item family placed in the model.
2. Text Instance parameter assigned to Detail Items Revit category:
3. Yes/No Type parameter assigned to Detail Items Revit category and set to "yes" (checked):
B. How to use:
- Select single or multiple Detail Item families
- In the 'Link' Tab -> Select a single row in the Link tab and click 'Link Selected View'
//Apply changes in linked models.
- In the 'Synchronize' Tab -> click 'Synchronize'
3. Export synchronization results (optional):
- In the 'Synchronize' Tab -> click 'Export' and specify the destination location
4. Navigate to the selected Detail Iteam (optional):
- In the 'Synchronize' Tab -> select a row in the table, click 'Show Element'
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
All known issues have been fixed in this version.
Support Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|