Auto JoinWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
Check out to get video manual: https://youtu.be/tGbyWsfbt4E
You can see details in pdf file here: "C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ApplicationPlugins\ALB_AutoJoin.bundle\Contents\Resources\Help\Alpha BIM - AutoJoin Guideline.pdf"
A detailed guide for Auto Join add-in:
· Priority Category: the elements of this column will have priority when joining.
· Join with Category: the elements in this column will be cut off when joining.
· Reverse: when this option is checked, will change the order of join priority.
· Click icon or right-click à New Rule to add a rule for join elements.
· Click icon or right-click à Delete selected Rules to delete selected rules.
· Click icon or right-click à Save Rules saves the rules to the hard drive.
· Click icon or right-click à Load Rules to load rules file from the hard drive.
ü Unjoin: unjoin elements.
ü Cut Selected Elements: all selected elements will be cut by other elements in the current view.
ü Cut Other Elements: cut other elements in the current view by selected elements.
· Click the OK button to confirm joining elements.
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10/11) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|
|- Fix bugs - Released for Autodesk® Revit® 2024|
|- Released for Autodesk® Revit® 2023|
|- Update License - Fix bugs according to user feedback.|
|- Update new interface|
|- Fix bugs according to user feedback. - Adding more categories: Architectural Column, Architectural Floor. - Added support for Revit 2022.|