General Usage Instructions
After you run add-in:
- Open the sheet you want to collect viewports.
- Click the button "Add view" to select viewports, then open the next sheet needed to collect viewports if any.
- Open the destination sheet.
- Just click "Copy View" button and the result will happen immediately.
- If you want clear lists of viewports, just click button "Clear View".
The installer that ran when you downloaded this plug-in from Autodesk App store has already installed the plug-in. You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the plug-in. To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer by downloading it again from Autodesk Apps, and select the 'Uninstall' button, or you can uninstall it from 'Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features' (Windows 7/8/8.1/10), just as you would uninstall any other application from your system.
|Version Number||Version Description|