3D Repo® for Autodesk® Revit®Win64, English
General Usage Instructions
- Sign Up on https://www.3drepo.io for a free account.
- Create a Project and a new model or federation.
- Open the Revit desktop application and load a 3D Model.
- In Revit go to Addins in the Toolbar panel.
- Click on the 3D Repo Issues Viewer plugin to activate it.
- Select the appropriate server and provide your login credentials.
- In a few steps select Teamspace, Project, and your Model or Federation.
- A list of issues will appear (if any exist in 3D Repo)
- Click on the issue to navigate around your model
- Open an issue to see more details like information, comments, or markups.
- Inside the issue click on Resources tab to open the list of attached resources like PDFs, images or web links.
- Click on any resource to open it
- Comment on existing issues and add screenshots/markups
- Create new Issues inside the Revit session and sync them back to 3D Repo.
- Once completed, new issues or any updates will be available on https://www.3drepo.io
Note: The Issues viewer plugin only works for Perspective 3D Views (3D Models are always in perspective on www.3drepo.io)
Run the .msi installer file and it will automatically install the plug-in to the Revit application space. Upon successful installation, the 3D Repo icon will be available in the "Add-Ins" tab of the main Revit application window.
To uninstall the app please go to the 'Add or Remove Program' in windows. The app will be uninstalled successfully.
No support for Orthographic view
No support for camera positions of issues created in Revit
No support for attaching issue resources in Revit
|Version Number||Version Description|
|Added support for textures export|