Auto Modifying CBWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
The Test file under the path below:
Go to SPKT_Electric tab and click on “Auto CB” button to start the app:
1. Enter the value I min, I max, I set on the table. For example: Row 1 (I min=0, I max=10, I set= 10).
2. Choose the button to click:
- Click Set button to do the process. If I max >= load current > I min then the rating of a circuit breaker is equal I set. For example: Load current = 5 A and I min=0, I max=10, I set= 10 (following example at step 1) => Rating of circuit breaker = 10 A.
- Click Cancel button to exit form.
- Click Default button to return the default value of the table.
- Click the Clear button to clear rows and one-row remain.
3. If you see a message “Please enter a valid value”. A valid value is > 0.
4. If you see a message “Done Successfully”. It’s done
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
Support Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Version Number||Version Description|