Duplicate Sheet ProWin64, English
General Usage Instructions
After installing the Duplicate sheet add-in, the add-in will be avialable on the ribbon tab with the name SLG and push button name Duplicate Sheet.
When you click on the push button the main form of the add-in will happen.
You can choose which sheet or which viewport needs to be duplicated from List of Sheet
**Please check both sheet and it viewport**
- Select Title Block: The list title block of the project which the user can select. If the user choose Original option, each duplicated sheet will have the same title block with each original sheet.
- Sheet File: The number and name of the duplicated sheet can be renamed with Excel file. The user just clicks on the checkbox then click Browser button to load Excel file.
**The sheet number and sheet name in excel should place at A1 column and A2 column at Sheet1 as picture below**
- Prefix, suffix : Text in front of and text behind sheet number (sheet name)
Ex: 100 - Sheet01 => prefix100suffix - Sheet01 (for sheet number)
100 - Sheet01 => 100 - prefixSheet01suffix (for sheet name)
**This option will be disable if option select Excel file to rename be checked **
- With Views / Without Views: Duplicate viewports or not.
- Duplicate Option: Basically, We have 3 three type: Duplicate, With Detailing, As a Dependent
**If the viewports cannot duplicate with detailing, the add-in will duplicate viewport with Duplicate type as default option**
- Prefix, suffix : Text in front of and text behind View Name (Title Name)
Ex: View Name => prefixView Namesuffix
Title Name => prefixTitle Namesuffix
- Copy Legend (Schedule): There are 3 options for this: Make Instance, Duplicate. If user select make instance, the legend or schedule just make instance and place on duplicated sheet, If the user chooses duplicate then they will be duplicated.
**If list of sheet needs to be duplicated and it has some legends or schedules which have same parent schedule or parent legend, this add-in will just duplicate one time for that parent legend or parent schedule.
- Copy outside elements: This option will copy all of elements outside of the sheet. Some users want to make some items outside of sheet, so this option is very important for the user's purpose. What kind of element outside will be duplicated? The add-in will copy: line, detail item, detail component, detail group, text, symbol, picture etc.
The add-in does not copy revision cloud.
The purpose when I created this add-in is duplicating sheets with 100%. The list below shows which element can be duplicated.
- Sheet: All parameters including text, number, visible and type parameter.
All parameters marked as red will be duplicated include Guide Grid type and Revision on sheet.
- Title Block: All of parameter include: text, number, visible, type parameter will be duplicated.
All of parameter as red mark will be duplicate include Key Plan visible and Scale Bar Type.
- View: The views will be duplicated to include position, rotation, and viewport type.
At present the add-in will duplicate 99% of elements from the original sheet. So what is the 1% not duplicated? The answer is: viewport title location. This item is not the same as original after duplicating.
The user can get the request code directly by clicking on License --- Activate
The user then sends the request code to me by email, and I will send the license code asap.
Thank for reading. If you have any question don’t hesitate to contact me: email@example.com
The installer that ran when you downloaded this app/plug-in from Autodesk App Store will start installing the app/plug-in. OR, simply double-click the downloaded installer to install the app/plugin.
You may need to restart the Autodesk product to activate the app/plug-in.
To uninstall this plug-in, exit the Autodesk product if you are currently running it, simply rerun the installer, and select the "Uninstall" button. OR, click Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and uninstall as you would any other application from your system.
The add-in need to have an active license. The customer has 30 days to use after the purchase until the active windown will appear prompting the customer to input the license code.
Please send me the request code which you can get from the add-in and, I will send license key by email.
** The license code can not transfer to another PC **
|Version Number||Version Description|
|1.0.1 : Resize form. 1.0.2 : Adding Sheet Set selection. 1.0.3 : Adding color for each view type + Support Revit 2020|
|1.0.0 : Resize form. 1.0.2 : Adding Sheet Set selection.|